ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Though EV's will have their place in wealthy countries with...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Though EV's will have their place in wealthy countries with wealthy customers. It will be the Hybrids that will become mainstream everywhere in the world. Cheaper than EV's, more recyclable, less toxic elements, less fire risk. Apartment building are starting to ban EV's from charging in their basement carparks. 2 to 3 litres of petrol per 100km is very efficient around town especially, which is the where most trips are taken.
    If the federal govt gave subsidies to buy Hybrids it would clean up probably 50%-70% of small vehicle emmissions over a 10-15 year period as 2nd hand cars trickle down to the lower social demographic. Seems to be lost on the Govt. My liberal member is a big supporter of subsidising Hybrids for the enviroment and getting ordinary citizens into Hybrids where they cannot afford EV's. Also saving the cost of public charging infrastructure.

Moving on from the EV debate. With so solar panels the home battery will be disruptive. I look forward to getting off the grid once home batteries are more affordable and more importantly hold greater energy. The govt and big energy suppliers will not like it but the home battery space will be disruptive and no doubt Govt's will be thinking of a way to tax home generated energy.
    Hopefully ADO will step in this space once the first few commercial agreements are generating revenues. There are so many opportunities in the Battery space to keep Anteotech busy for years.

Hopefully this week the SP continues to rise.
    Last edited by whezbobdidit: 26/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.