ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

yes expectations are high and I will be disappointed if at a...

1. 4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11934
    yes expectations are high and I will be disappointed if at a minimum we don't at least get the commercial agreement for anteobind over the line by the NY. (been promised for a while)

with the battery division IMO anteotech would be in some very complicated discussions and negotiations.

earlier in the year with the Wyon and Trinseo MOU's, I was envisioning anteoX getting into as many binder and battery component manufacturers as we could and by doing so ending up in ev companies and battery manufacturers thru our MOU partners relationships with these companies. the more deals the better, the more anteoX we would supply.

now we have moved up the value chain to be dealing directly with ev companies and battery manufacturers. how will that effect dealings with these specialty battery material producers like trinseo?

purely made up scenario. say ev1 is Porsche. then say trinseo supplies it's binder to a battery manufacturer that supplies Porsche. if Porsche signs a deal with anteotech for our anode tech, where does that leave Trinseo? and if we sign a deal with trinseo where would that leave anteotech's ability to deal directly with Porsche?

anteotech would need multiple trinseo type deals to equal the value of a deal with just one ev company for their entire range. so anteotech would need to be very clear with contracts signed at this stage and again IMO this would be complicating deals being signed.

the great thing with our CET at this stage, is we only now need 1 deal with these marquee ev companies for it to become a company maker.

I'm willing to wait till next year for the possibility of one of these deals to drop. Manuel presents our new data in the US in a couple of weeks. how long will it take before 1 of these majors realise the point of difference advantage they could gain by being the 1st to sign or even grabbing an exclusive deal ?

it's going to be an interesting month to xmas and initial months in the NY. who knows where the sp will be in the next period but I have an idea where it could be if a marquee ev company signs a commercial deal !!!!

David has claimed we are leading the pack. cheaper, faster charging, better performed and lighter batteries is what the battery market wants and we claim to have the tech to do it !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.63K 732.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1674614 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 216575 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1673000
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.