MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

Here’s a few of my observations re trade in MAT: MAT’s close at...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Here’s a few of my observations re trade in MAT:
    • MAT’s close at 18 today is a break of the downtrend from June 2014 on a daily and weekly chart.
    • Today’s volume is the highest in about 5 weeks. And that was the highest volume in about 7 months.
    • In the past 11 months, volume in MAT has been almost non-existent.
    • 3 out of the 4 previous days with volume exceeding 200K were accompanied by an announcement.
    This leads me to make a few conclusions:
    • An announcement of some sort is imminent.
    • They are about to start drilling Symons Hill very soon – this has been reported, and interest is building in anticipation.
    • There is A LOT of skepticism surrounding MAT and Symons Hill and rightly so. A few conductors have already been drilled without any real success. As I see it, this is their best chance yet given the similar characteristics to SIR’s conductors.
    • There is going to be technical resistance in MAT at so many levels it’s ridiculous – 19, 20, 22, 25, 30, 35, 38 etc.
    • If MAT gets a sniff at Symons Hill, all those technical levels will be destroyed in the blink of an eye.
    • The money being thrown, or rather not thrown, at MAT the past several months is negligible. A $1m+ trading day in MAT would mean that it’s game on, and blow the top off the stock.
    Guess only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.095K 43.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61208 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 61750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.