MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

Thanks for your thanks. Something that I forgot to mention is...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Thanks for your thanks.

Something that I forgot to mention is that "nearology" is a dual-edged sword. Initially it helped get interest into the stock but, since the initial interest, a dearth of good results - both from MAT & neighbouring companies that may or may not be handling the exploration process as methodically and professionally as MAT, has resulted in cynicism.

Why is it that WIN can go on a huge run from 10-48c (raising $6m at 30c along the way) on the back of a conductor that seems, at least to me, to be greatly inferior to what MAT has, let alone all the other fundamental strengths inherent in MAT yet MAT barely trades?

At one stage, WIN was even capped higher than MAT notwithstanding that they seem to have sweet FA!

I am someone who likes putting their money into a good, undervalued story knowing that I'll receive an outstanding return over the medium term. If it happens in the short term, even better.

I believe that the fundamentals & technicals in MAT are converging. I also believe that on this HC forum I am preaching to the converted and it will take fresh blood for this stock to get out of its current malaise.
    I think the next 2 weeks will see MAT take on a different complexion, more deserving of what its fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.