5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

Sorry guys, keeping most juicy step by step 'Player at work’...

1. 473 Posts.
    Sorry guys, keeping most juicy step by step 'Player at work’ details to myself for now.

The main things to keep in mind at the moment is that I still believe that generally most of the volume traded each day has been the one entity (probably a broker) churning away to push / keep the sp where they want it.......watch the market depth closely day after day...........see the orders that are placed and left alone compared to the BS one's being constantly placed / changed / deleted / churned.

Sure, the more popular a stock, the more trades going through but I am confident that a vast majority of ARQ holders are pretty well just that.......generally holding with the odd trade made.........have a look at the daily market activity of say IPM,.......definitely no one working this one over, but do you see the point?

Put your imagination to as to why the said Player would want to do this....remember it costs a broker very little to buy / sell and they do it to themselves via different accounts to manipulate as required.

I also suspect the huge pre-close volumes traded in the pre-close of 15 Jun was the same player getting the market excited and unloading (the 2 sell orders of around 2,500,000 that were placed just minutes before the fat lady sang).

Probably well into accumulation mode now and will keep it up until more good news is due (as was done pre Wandoo deal)...........expect the same for a while unless they have a change of heart or the ASX catches on and kicks their butt!

Churning in such a way on many stocks is common to varying degrees......but they are pushing it to the extreme with ARQ.........because they can!

Surely it must be obvious why they would pick on a stock like ARQ......under valued compared to most peers, Huge upside, no other player working the stock over..........how convenient that the sp has been pushed down from 180ish to so low now relatively unopposed!

With ARQ having very limited share price / company value down side risk at this point, no prizes for guessing what will happen to the share price if any of ARQ's big prospects come off..........and who is going to drive it to relevant market value for some easy money!

Yes I know, the market is a big place with lots of agenda’s going, heaps of other market factors to be considered, plenty of scenarios, different sneaky churning tactics and I’m NO expert ……….some readers will think I’m crazy (not that I’m not) but please don't reply if you do, as my 'Blind Freddy' file is full already!

PS; watch out for the odd big sell orders placed in pre close to try and shake the tree a bit more like yesderdays 340k order......then Abracadabra, that said order is deleted just after market is closed……..cheeky buggers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.