5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

Siameseparrot, I feel sorry for all the punters out there who...

1. 473 Posts.
    Siameseparrot,

I feel sorry for all the punters out there who are mystified as to how ARQ sp can be driven so low considering recent company events / value added and as a result, taking actions they would not have otherwise taken if the sp where still at higher levels.

I typed up a u-beaut detailed explanation as to what I am sure is behind the recent ARQ sp demise, which to the odd broad minded punter, could have been an eye opener. However, by sending this out to an open forum, I feel would be letting on too much hard earned experience. I'm also not in the mood for any critical comments from those who disagree and the resulting online debate to justify my thoughts.

I followed my instinct and observations when I took the gamble to sell as much as I did when I did. Lucky for me the gamble paid off and sp activity since, has again confirmed my thoughts on why / how the sp is being tossed around like a rag doll.

All I will say is; keep your eye on the ball, you either want a piece of ARQ or you don’t.............

My sights are again on ARQ's canning and beyond objectives!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.