SSM 0.00% $1.28 service stream limited

Ok eMark, I'll take up the challenge of talking about the future...

1. 525 Posts.
    Ok eMark, I'll take up the challenge of talking about the future prospects of SSM.

IMMHO, SSM looks well placed to weather the economic storm in the next 12 to 24 months and even longer term.

With Aus federal government and state govs looking to boost the Aus economy with gov spending SSM seems to be one of the companies that could benefit from these policies.

A lot of monies will be directed toward infrastructure and essential services. Just the sector that SSM is in. SSM has medium to longer term contracts and IMO will win their share of future available work from government and semi government organizations.

So SSM has stable revenue streams and IMO stand a good chance to increase revenue streams in the next 12 to 24 months.

So in my opinion SSM gets a tick for stable revenue and potential upside in difficult times. Now on the other side of the ledger is debt. As I have stated before, no debt would be best, but that's not the case for SSM.

Again, the best way I know to discuss SSM debt is to quote SSM announcement,
    "Service Stream remains conservatively geared at 3.0 times EBITDA to Net Debt. The Company continues to
    operate within its banking covenants and has sufficient headroom within its debt facilities to fund growth in
    the business. Its main senior debt is not due for renewal until October 2010."

I think that sums up SSM debt matter. So good stable income with potential upside and debt under control, alot of companies on ASX would like to be in such a position.

As for SSM market cap, only my opinion, it should be above $100 million. Until evidence to the contrary is forth coming SSM has annual profits of $38 mil and to my way of thinking m/cap should be 3 times that.

There you go eMark, I trust this post goes some way to achieving your goal of discussing SSM fundamentals and future prospects.

I must get going, have a little job to do at 9.45AM.

Kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.27 $1.140M 889.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7656 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.