ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

a few questions, if i may....

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Ann. today: PRANA is commencing a non-deal investor roadshow in the United States with Credit Suisse.

I have a few questions to the more "financially astute" investors:
    a) Is it normal to specify "non-deal" for any kind of investor roadshow and WHY??
    b) Why do they need CREDIT SUISSE along IF they do seemingly NOT want to structure any deal??
    c) What is in this for Credit Suisse??? (Normally, bankers only do things for some purpose - and not necessarily just showing empathy for AD sufferers....).

Speculative ideas that have crossed my mind (correctly or wrongly, of course!!):
    - Perhaps PRANA does indeed want to go it ALONE and want a lead bank thereafter for financing...? But WHY with Credit Suisse - where is the connection between Prana and Credit Suisse (anything in the past???).
    - Perhaps CREDIT SUISSE is searching to do a deal for one of the Big Pharmas which must be among their clients?? Two big pharma groupings in Switzerland: Novartis and Roche... And hence Credit Suisse maybe offered to "sponsor" this roadshow for PRANA "free of charge"...?
    - OR ???

It just seems quite ODD to me.

Hopefully some bright persons with better knowledge about how such "non-deal roadshows" are supposed to work and for what purpose can enlighten me a bit!

Looking forward to reading comments.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.5K 1.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38258482 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.