GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

A few questions regarding this whole situation

1. 33 Posts.
    Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding this situation we find ourselves in and was keen to share them with you guys to see what you think and see if anyone has any decent answers.

So basically IMO this AFR article ultimately comes down to their CBA claim.

In their Ann GSW stated that GSW and CBA would be ready for rollout in FEB and they expect revenues from the transactions from MARCH. They literally say Now obviously the AFR article is saying this is false. So for me, this is where it ends. Either GSW straight up lied and that's it or AFR has it all wrong and it's up to GSW to prove them wrong. The fact that there is no actual source in the article is a bit iffy but i'll leave (if I am wrong about there being a source please correct me, I apologise if I am wrong).

My actual question is this: If the AFR article is correct and GSW lied about their CBA ann, then how in the world did CBA not come out and saying anything or correct the facts if they are not right?? This will affect CBA and their customers etc as well and especially considering what CBA went through last year you would think that they would be right on top of any misinformation regarding their company right??

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.