GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

A few questions regarding this whole situation, page-51

1. 33 Posts.
    hahaha mate no one is saying people shouldn't post or anything and I guess in your eyes if you don't have many posts then you must be a noob.. makes sense i guess?

We literally tried to ask legitimate questions to the people coming here and "downramping" and we got childish responses like "and who are you?". That's the problem we have. People who have never been interested in GSW now coming here and giving ZERO facts and just saying random stuff. What's the value in that?

You guys come out after 1 bad article and start saying stuff with no actual facts or actual valid points to discuss you just tell all the holders that they're screwed and this is going down. Do you have anything of actual substance to add to this? If so, then great! I'm sure all GSW holders would love to hear your opinion. But I just don't get the point of 90% of the posts here which add literally nothing!

I started this post to ask legitimate questions about the AFR article and not many people tried to answer it and when I questioned them (actually trying to understand their position) they took it as me having a go... so you can see why it's frustrating.

I'm not saying the AFR article is wrong but there are some definite red flags in the article and it's not like the media is well known for lying to us or anything....

But again, since I barely have any posts my thoughts and opinions must mean nothing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.