GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

A few questions regarding this whole situation, page-54

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly, the Motley Fool is 90% garbage and nobody is going to waste their time figuring out which 10% to take seriously.

Secondly, I've never heard of the 10footinvestor till today but the article you are no doubt referring to is also objectively garbage. From the sh!tty microsoft paint graphic to the belief that 1.5m addressable deliveries each year is significant, the only saving grace of the piece is that it has better sentence structure than the motley fool one that appears to be written by a third grader.

Thirdly, the AFR raise fair questions, but they certainly have not discovered a flat-out fraud. The only material things they tell me is that 1) a few Aussie retailers decided not to use GetSwift and 2) CBA is still running pilot trials. The first point is really not a big deal, and anyone who reads market announcements should not be surprised by the second point. And the concerns that they raise over cash burn... anyone surprised by this should look up the meaning of 'due diligence'. The only possible concern I could have after all the information released today is the lack of communicating defunct contracts, which is still understandable because Joel and Bane don't want to routinely cause market scares about the efficacy of management like we're seeing today.

I may be wrong at the end of all this, but I'm not going to suspect the worst right now just because nobody told me about the f#@king fruit box.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.