SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

a few questions

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi all,

I am new to HC and have been reading through all of the SLA posts since that reveiw of the company was posted by Fruister (?). I had a few questions/slash comments that the knowledgeable ones here might be able to help me out with.

1/ How can they charge $1000 per course for Ropren when the comparators they use in their trials can be bought freely for less than $30 of amazon.com. Before anybody says because Ropren works that much better, I have already pulled out the announcements and SLA has not provided enough information to make that determination.

2/ I don't get this stuff about IP and not being able to release results. NRT is developing Phenoxidial for cancer and it comes from plants and they release plenty of results. Even if they can't patent the substances, they can patent the methods of extraction and the uses, which would allow them to publish. This one really makes no sense to me.

3/ How do they know that demand is outstripping supply if they aren't selling Ropren yet? I have seen nothing to suggest that they have advance orders to support this claim. CMQ made these very same claims.

Cheers,

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.