SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Spicer,1/ How can they charge $1000 per course for Ropren when...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Spicer,

1/ How can they charge $1000 per course for Ropren when the comparators they use in their trials can be bought freely for less than $30 of amazon.com. Before anybody says because Ropren works that much better, I have already pulled out the announcements and SLA has not provided enough information to make that determination.

A.....you have BIO-a and Ropren mixed up BIO-R's comparator is $16000, BIO-A is $30

R.....The comparator used in the Ropren liver disease trials, Essentiale Forte costs $US19 for 30 capsules, while the most commonly used product to treat liver diseases, milk thistle, costs around $US10 for 100 capsules. Choline alphoscerate, the comparator used in the Ropren cognitive function studies costs $US30 for 60 capsules. All prices were derived from amazon.com and based on the highest dose capsules available.

2/ I don't get this stuff about IP and not being able to release results. NRT is developing Phenoxidial for cancer and it comes from plants and they release plenty of results. Even if they can't patent the substances, they can patent the methods of extraction and the uses, which would allow them to publish. This one really makes no sense to me.

A....patents still pending

R....Patents pending provide full protection as long as the patent is granted from the date of the patent application (or in the case of the US, from the date on the inventive step).

3/ How do they know that demand is outstripping supply if they aren't selling Ropren yet? I have seen nothing to suggest that they have advance orders to support this claim. CMQ made these very same claims.

A.... Russian Govenment has pre ordered all they can supply at the moment.

R..... This would appear in their financials....it does not.

I am bill, nobody else.

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.