OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

G'day mypravda, I will have a shot at answering, but my answers...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    G'day mypravda, I will have a shot at answering, but my answers will probably raise more questions.

1. No idea why we would now sell this asset,except the banks wanted assets sold, you would think that having to sell most of the company at prices less than resonable would be enough, but I think that AM just wants to twist that knife in our backs a bit more, and selling it for $13,000,000 less than it was on sold for, well just give it another twist.

2. How can there not be a conflict of interest, how do we know who AM's loyalty sides with.

3. Even when we were suspended and threatened with admin, OZ had indicative prices for all of our assets that could have provided a return to shareholders of around 55c per share, though had OZ gone into admin this figure may have decreased, Barclays probably realised that OZ had substantially greater assets, than debts, even at prices reflecting the darkest days of this saga to date.

4. agreed, a capital raising would probably be needed as well, see answer 2. above

cheers grant

the above is opinion only and written without prejudice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.