GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

a few things to consider.......

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Firstly, have a look at these short term charts of the major US Gold Miners and specifically the last candle on them all. You'll have to copy and paste as it wont link for some reason

http://stockcharts.com/scripts/php/candleglance.php?kgc,abx,aem,gg,gfi,nem,bvn,lihr,hmy,slw|B|B7

For the non technical analyst types, this link will help explain what I'm getting at. While not perfect there is definately an element of Dark Cloud Cover in a number of the charts.

Secondly, US$Gold. Note the final candle, which is a
    Gravestone Doji and the position of the indicators

Thirdly Gold.asx. Have a look at the last 4 times there has been major volume (arrows). To me it seems like
    1. At the end of the run up from $75 to $112.
    2. Near the beginning of the major run from $90 to $150.
    3. Upon confirmation (break of support) of the end of the major run to $150
    4. Beginning of next run up?

Just seems to me that someone/thing seems to be able to time, not the exact top and bottom, but from confirmation of a major move beginning to confirmation of a major move ending. Was the large volume a few days ago the beginning of the next major move in Gold.asx?

Finally, a couple of charts I posted last night just indicating that the AUD and USD are a major junctions

AUD

USD

The above charts etc are just my observations of events that seem to be correlated in some way. I make no predictions other than to say I just get the feeling somethings about to happen, ie some kind of a reverse of current trends etc.

Disc: Position in GOLD.asx. Sentiment refers to A$Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.