CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

a few things, page-3

1. 7,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Finally, thanks for the reply telfast. Thought it was never going to happen.

And herein lies my point about a few issues.
    If it is the "biggest new discovery in Australia in the last decade"
    Why are we the only ones who know about it. There are many brokers in town, who would love the team to talk to them. No cost, No fuss, just a simply promotion to keep the momentum rolling. Brokers would be all over this story if they knew more about it.

Azure Capital- What are they doing for their money.? Lets face it the main reason for employing people like this is for shareholder value(including managemnt who have substantial shareholdings) and shareholder value means an increase in the SP. At the moment IMO the company is getting no value from this relationship as the SP is languishing.

Drilling is a fundamental part of the operation so it is not a strategy. The employment of more rigs to speed up the process is a strategy.

Are talks being held with any other joint ventur partners? Understand that this may be outside the boundaries of the agreement,but GF have shown they have no interest in playing by the rules.

Whats a spiv?

If you appease the MOB you get demand and demand causes SP pressure and creates urgency. That is the nature of the market. You must agree a T/O is better coming from an 80c or $1.00 SP rather than a 50C SP.

Hope to get a reply, pleasing to see the board has been working on some form of strategy. Hope it starts to work.

Turf I mean surf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.