ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

a few thoughts +collages

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    On the 18th of June Sirius announced they had begun aircore drilling in the weathered profile above their Yardilla EM anomaly 20kms west of Nova.SIR have described the Yardilla EM anomaly as "just as strong as Nova but twice as long" and initial drilling is to be completed in two weeks with assays completed two weeks later before they then undertake RC and diamond drilling.
    Have a look a the collage below,in the left hand image there is a band of gneiss(camel colour)which extends from the southwest through the Yardilla EM anomaly northeast through another recognized Ni-Cu anomaly and on through Matsa's Similkameen block.To the south of Sir's Yardilla is a block of ground held by ENT and immediately west of their ground on that same band of gneiss is the old Yardilla South Copper Mine.
    Now in the right hand image I have overlaid ENT's (in purple) and MAT's(in black) ground on a previous map from from a Sirius presentation as well as marked the old mine in orange.The fault lines/structures are overlaid in blue
    My belief is that the next significant discovery in the Fraser Range is likely to be at SIR's Yardilla anomaly,as such ENT and MAT stand to benefit most and as ENT have reported anomalous Cu +Ni [McPhersons] in the far northeast of their block (shown in the bottom image)that a discovery by SIR at Yardilla is likely to extend onto ENT's ground.I think as MAT further analyse their soil geochem for Similkameen that Cu is likely to show up.Furthermore I think if SIR makes a significant find at Yardilla it is likely to be a Cu discovery with some Ni perhaps as well.
    I actually hold MAT and have been buying small parcels of ENT over the last week and longer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2003782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.