TLG 2.22% 44.0¢ talga group ltd

a few thoughts

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I have been doing a little research and the key things to note:

On a general level, at this current time, TLG has a JORC defined 3.6 million tonne deposit at grade better than most of its peers (23%). In addition, they own only 1 of 2 defined deposits globally.

Raitajarvi – extremely close to local infrastructure. Superb potential re: Graphite flake size (which as we all know is critical re: any rerating). JORC defined resource from minimal strike length. Open at depth. Up to 3km of untested delineated targets.

Nunasvaaara – again, close to local infrastructure. This deposit for me, is so exciting. Aside from what we already know, there is 15km (that’s right 15km or 15,000m - the same distance Mo Farah ran to win his 2 golds), of mapped but untested graphite targets. This is enormous and all the indicators are that the geology is exactly the same and not only this, the historical grade has been sensational (as mentioned above average is 23%) and at good depth as well. As the most recent quarterly points out, the exploration target is up to 38million tonnes. At an average grade of 23% that is an 8.7million tonne resource. Now obviously this is best case scenario but even allowing for half of that, it means we will dwarf our current peers.

In addition to the above there are multiple other graphite targets close by and IOCG and whilst I can’t see these getting off line any time soon, it does add to the incredible potential for TLG. I also love the fact the MC is so low and there are so few shares on issue. It won’t take much to put a rocket under the SP.

I also spoke to management earlier this week and they seemed sensible, slightly cautious with spruiking (never a bad thing) but at the same time genuinely enthused about what could unfold for TLG.

Much like Mo Farah, I have every confidence TLG will be a winner. I need to change my auto signature because I bought in yesterday and will be buying up more today. Role on news flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $167.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $516.6K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 3216 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.