LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

a few thoughts

1. 65 Posts.
    Would just like to kick in a few comments/questions here .........re ; revenue from the Times Sq operation - most would be aware of the article in The West Australian (July 10) quoting $47mill over 7 years.

The LUM response (ASX July 11) was essentially a neither confirm nor deny but interestingly (I thought) the filing includes a copy of the article in question which also quotes Mr Sala confirming Lum is in final negotiations for a 300sq2 sign in New York - I assume this is separate to that sale announced for another 300sq2 sign in an unnamed US city for quoted revenues of $2mill pa (ASX Jun 12) Incidentally ....this also begs the question why the location of the site/city itself is withheld ......?

An item in the New York Post (Jun 4) stated "Sources said Durst will pocket about $1 million a year from each sign. Bow (Durst senior VP) declined to confirm the numbers but did note, "I'm sure the Totius expectation [for income] is a lot more than that. It is visible 24-hours a day and the sign grid is bigger than anything else on the skyline."

I am assuming (again) this refers to the lease payment due to Durst ....?

Finally I am unable to trace the 3 mill shares held by the Mega group (ASX Dec 18/02) - I think this may have been raised here before, if someone could clarify I would be grateful ......

Disclosure; whilst the lack of detailed information is, err ... unsettling at times - readers should be aware that I hold the stock.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.