UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Well single digits not far away, not a great springboard for any...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well single digits not far away, not a great springboard for any announcement. Why are we here ? I suggest that it is a lack of faith in management after all the failed promises and delays. The icing on the cake was the offshore loan debacle. If you believe the products are good , which I do , then the reason the share price sits here is management. I believe we had more than enough funds if managed correctly to see this through to cash flow positive. Instead they were squandered away leaving the company in a right mess. So if you were going to take on a large percentage of the company do you think you would keep the same management in place ? I would learn from long term shareholders mistakes and put in place directors from my own fold.
    I still hope for an announcement imminently lol. The fact that we have all heard that word so many times just goes to show what kind of faith we have in management. Anyway a major sell off tonight will start to see me packing my bags. I don't want to spend another Xmas with the stress of a company going bust. Knowing management a press release Xmas eve saying they need another 6 months and are tapping the ATM at record lows would make for a grumpy bear Xmas day.
    I feel I have developed a virtual mate ship with a lot of posters on here, something similar to walking into your local pub, familiar faces, nods and greetings and occasional laughs. If I do sell it will be a great shame as I want all the holders to be rewarded. Unfortunately not sure if management have the same view. Let's hope we don't see single digits as I believe then we are pretty much sunk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.