SVG 3.23% 3.0¢ savannah goldfields limited

A few weeks?, page-80

1. 21,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2107
    I've been up front with this forum and have posted everything that I have ascertained from my own (many) enquiries.
    I want to go on record this time that I am only posting this strictly on the basis that I am just the messenger and none of these are my words. Everyone can interpret it whichever way they want. I'm just the messenger!!! I have not been able to substantiate it from any other source.

Yesterday I spoke directly with Denis Reinhardt and asked him those simple questions that we are all waiting to be answered by management. Is the plant ready NOW to start processing and doing the actual mining IF the ML was granted. Does he know anything about the TO agreement?

That's all. Denis replied immediately to my first question that he understood that management "was making progress" with the TO agreement but could not put a time line on it.

The plant is definitely ready to go and so would the commencement of mining.

But, he said that it was entirely up to Laneway to determine if the agreement with him would continue and if his mill would be chosen and that I should call Scott Hall at LNY to find out those answers.
    I have not contacted Scott Hall, or anyone at Laneway as my numerous contacts have all ended the same way and I'm not going to waste any more time trying.

But, if people are interested in what Denis said, they should ring Scott Hall themselves and you just never know, you might get an answer this time.

Again, take whatever you want from that, but, please don't shoot the messenger.

I am continuing my enquiries through other sources with whom I have a good relationship and if they are able to ascertain anything they will let me know and I certainly will post immediately.

My take on this at the moment is that both the TO agreement and the ML are relatively VERY simple given the circumstances involved, so, surely, IF management are fair dinkum, these last two "hurdles" should not cause any undue delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $8.432M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $4.563K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.