OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

a final call to the board, page-16

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Last week, on this thread (and also via email to Oz) I, (as well as others) "challenged" the board to go one last time and try to do something better for its shareholders.
    I do not for a minute suggest that anything that has happened since has been a direct result of that "challenge"; also I would not pretend I am satisfied with the final outcome!
    What I will say though, twenty four hours ago the sellout was looking to be $US180 million dollars less than what it went through today. In hindsight Minmetals probably didn't need to up their bid yesterday. But last night this was achieved!

As much as it goes against the grain (and not forgetting those who are still seriously out of money) I do acknowledge the increased offer (and now sale) that someone (assuming from the board) was able to achieve!

Cusack looked a nervous and at times emotional individual today. He, his board and the CEO will never fully answer what has happened, but as many have today said Oz Minerals does now have another chance and from quite a reasonable base. This base was strengthened further by last night's Minmetals increased offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.