FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

What everyone needs to realise is that this is a game of...

1. 283 Posts.
    What everyone needs to realise is that this is a game of emotions - it isnt a walk in the park and it certainly is not a game for the weak of heart.
    If you come onto a forum like HC then the truth is that you either A) have to have a game plan and stick to it no matter what, or B) have to have a special ignorance for wan*ers and downrampers.
    I decided this morning to just leave HC sitting in the background and let it simmer off the bad omens, and i look back this afternoon and most of the rubbish has settled, and there is a pan full of oil sitting here from this morning, that looks and smells a lot like it did this morning.

If you are not part of the pan of oil this afternoon, then so be it - i am not going to patronise anyone for their actions, i believe ( although sometimes i do doubt ) that we are adults and thoroughly able to be accountable for all of our own decisions.

There are a great number of posters that the moderators should ar$*ole out of HC as they are known pests. There are a great number of posters that SHOULD continue to contribute their insights and knowledge so that others are able to glean and interpret and hopefully do their own research to become more knowledgeable themselves on the workings of a hydrocarbon system.

There is a few guys that have all had their special mentions, they know who they are and certainly the input that they have had with charts, explanations and trivia has been excaptional. I can now honestly advise that at no time have i used any of the advice from these contributors as Financial advice for the purchase of shares in FAR.

FAR is an animal that is going to do its thing, everyone i believe is here for some sort of financial gain, and each person should have his or her own plan, be it Exit or Entry and this has got nothing to do with anyone else.

If you come onto HC and tell people that you are "Selling Off" because its a risk then i think the moderators SHOULD act and remove these posts to stop the downrampers and the flaming and baiting that they use every time they moderate a post on the FAR thread.

I am certainly not mocking the moderators, but simply to clean up the threads if they removed the smallest things that are baiting it would improve the way it goes.

Subsequently it is not the moderators job to do this - hence above i mentioned "ADULTS" well its high time for a lot of posters that they look inside and see if they can actually still hand themselves the status of being an adult or should they think twice about the post they are typing.

I watch a lot from the sidelines, and i dont say too much. Just today a lot of good people were painted in a VERY VERY bad light for posting information that people LET THEMSELVES believe was either fact or fiction. Im not the judge nor jury on this, i am simply making a point that people blamed these people for their decisions - bad luck if you used their information as financial advice.

I look forward to the HC Forum returning to a place where posters are able to have a discussion regarding an outcome of something special, rather than the obnoxious snot box that it has turned into today.

I will continue to be a part of HC and the FB page, mostly watching from the sidelines.

In closing - everyone needs to do for themselves whatever it is that is required to achieve his or her own financial success. If its not relevant on HC think twice.

GLTA

Goodnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.