FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

A final FAR Mention.., page-16

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    On the 8th May 2006 I paid 20c for my 49500 shares. I reckon over the 8 years I have nearly read every FAR post. (I have bought more since). It didn`t even cross my mind to sell any shares today.

The aquas and JP`s to name a few have been a total asset to this thread...there is no denying this. FAR thread is like an addiction and they will be back very soon, they might as well be..... as there still reading all what`s going on. Guys like Aqua I believe cannot help themselves but to help others and he will miss posting his predictions and enthusiasm. JP, has done his work now and nothing he will say will change what`s in the lab.

So as I said earlier, I have read many a post on HC and the good guys do return once the dust settles. JuJu is back already.

But when you do return, I suggest you guys harden up and just put people on ignore....just do not get involved with the trash......because you guys are clever at what you do. I am not affected by the trolls on here as I really don't add anything of substance, whereas you guys are the `tall poppies` and we know what happens there. Learn to scroll through the trolls, don't read individual posts, put the whole thread up on that topic and you can tell where the post is going straight away or who the poster is...you may read one line and just move to the next poster etc etc.....works great.

I and many others welcome you guys back very soon and your probably worth digit or two just for your input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.