IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

5 million shares again traded for a 0.4 cent movement.Good level...

1. 313 Posts.
    5 million shares again traded for a 0.4 cent movement.

Good level of buying support not expected by me but you guys better hope that support stays around.

Hopefully you all used the day to exit your positions. If not then keep those fingers crossed or take advantage of the buying support and exit now.

I smell a rat......

But someone has decided to buy and they will no doubt have to decide if they want to support the raising.

Interesting times... but I don't think PRR has a magical rabbit to pull out of its hat. It has pulled and pulled that same old rabbit until its ears came off !!

My call remains that the share price will fall to 4 cents (got the timing wrong) but that fall will be this week. Real weakness will follow to sub 4 cent levels.

The only thing that will change this is real (non trader) buying support so keep your eye on the announcements for a substantial shareholder coming onto the books or exiting or reducing their holding. Also watch out for Director buying because that will show a sign of desperation as they have not bought shares during other periods in any meaningful way over 2006/7. It will mean a lot.

Time will prove me right and all I will do is simply say I told you so since I have no shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.