DUB 6.25% 3.4¢ dubber corporation limited

a fire in markets

1. 2,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Yes I was back in buying more shares today from a hold position to a buy..why you may well ask?
    Quite simply I was never negative on Dubber only on Very negative on the Markets.

The Fed last night has just thrown a Colossal Petrol Can into the markets ..changing the total dynamics of timing and cycle..The Fed Chairman sees the very low GNP ahead and has said "He is ready to pump unlimited dollars into the system"... "The Chairman is hosing the dying fire with unlimited petrol".I see massive positive moves in markets ahead as all the other central bankers play "see and do " and announce the same policies..now no gates will be closed..."We should never fight the Fed.. or the other central Bankers all working in unison ,we will not win."
    Dubber results were as I expected ..showing solid progress ..indeed excellent progress considering all the "introductory freebies" to all the accounts..and the economic distortions ...I can only see very good progress ahead as unlimited money flows into the system providing wide and unlimited credit facilities to Telco clients world wide, to fuel the rate of the change in changing working environment with more and more people operating from home...Bankers will lend anything that's required to clients as money is pumped into them from Central Bankers.
    My congratulations to the Dubber Management as I take a deep breath of relief and now believe All the Positive Drivers are now in place and the Well fuelled fires will continue to light up the markets..and set the scene for strong growth in Dubbers business,revenue and cash flow.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $25.94K 808.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 499074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.