ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Yep, 17 minutes made for good listening Ray. My wife who also...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Yep, 17 minutes made for good listening Ray. My wife who also holds, AND VOTES, said give that man a kiss. I said do it yourself! .....Sssschmack*

Re your question, "Does the Independant Expert ever listen to these gem's by Knox?"

Don't know, but I can just hear it being played by our triumphant litigator in the Courtroom...this following exhibit Item No 473.

But all that for a future time, I doubt they'll push back hard enough for THAT!

Knox has hung himself so many times in advance it is truly laughable - "...we expect that this transaction will play a key part in removing that...[market]...constraint and unlocking value for both parties."

Oh yeah Davo? Hasn't unlocked it for THIS little ol' party. Uhuh, I see, you were talking about Hon. John and his little purple circle then.

But Ray, THIS IS WHAT THE KISS WAS FOR MATE - "The consideration being paid to Gastar equates to $0.66 per GJ of current 3P reserves."

Has there been a hot northerly blowing? Evaporated the top $0.16 per GJ off the reservoir did it?

ESGSAG's case gets tighter, squeaky voices and bulging eyeballs in TWO Boardrooms.

Tea ladies report witnessing furious flurry of left AND right hands! (DB76 was correct all along)

Lovin' it!

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.