HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

a follow on from gtn posting, page-13

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: hrr a follow on from gtn posting dnatron,
    I would tell you about the big picture except you have not helped yourself to clearly see it.

Firstly, a few weeks ago you made the point about HRR not being on anyones radar let alone MRE.
    Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!

Secondly, I suggested to you that you should go to MRE -AGM and ask the question about MRE wanting some of HRR's high grade stock feed. You are obviously saving up to weigh yourself let alone board a bus to attend a meeting in Perth.
    Many questions should have been asked but you are obviously in for the short term and don't care about the medium term.
    Perhaps another completely legitimate question would have been - did Minara put in a bid for Bulong ground and if not why not??
    These are questions relative to the "big picture" and I happen to have theories (some confirmed) that might just pin point what is going on.

Lastly, if you can't see it then I will let you in on a secret. It is the high nickel price AND ONLY the high nickel price that is keeping you in the picture.
    MRA are apparently debt free as you put it but if they can't turn a profit during lower nickel prices what then?

The big picture has now been sketched and outlined and is being painted very rosie.
    Now I know that you like the final word but don't under estimate what is happening in Kalgoorlie and surrounds.

I have twice mentioned the number of shares on MRE's register for a reason and not necessarily aimed at you.

Remember one thing dnatron, I love you!

Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.