HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

a follow on from gtn posting, page-15

1. 737 Posts.
    re: hrr a follow on from gtn posting Sally

You have avoided every question I noted in my previous post. I must presume that even you agree that HRR getting the project off the ground itself or even having at least 1% equity in a JV is totally out of the question.

It all comes down to how well they can package their story and offload it to a big player.

As far as MRE is concerned, read their annual audited report - debt free. At full production MRE will be OK in times of low nickel prices. Read the audited annual report and do some extrapolation. You should also ask yourself why MRE is searching for sulphides, then do an analysis on the Murrin Murrin plant. You may be very well surpirsed just how many additional tonnes a year can be produced processing sulphide ore without affecting the laterite production.

As far as HRR is concerned, apporx 140m shares on issue and counting. How many more placements will be needed "to help package the story". Good luck with HRR, but dont count on MRE looking at it for at least 15 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.