HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

a follow on from gtn posting, page-16

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: hrr a follow on from gtn posting dnatron,
    I am NOT specifically saying that MRE are eyeing off Heron.
    You had made a post saying that Heron was not on anyones radar and to that I say you are wrong several times over!!
    I suggested to you that you should ask MRE to confirm or deny that they have approached Heron several times for supply of high grade.
    I also suggested to you that Bulong ground was not bid for by MRE and it poses the question why not?? particularly if MRE would now be interested in feed from there.
    As far as not answering your questions, nothing would change your mind no matter what the reply, that's cool, but like I said in my previous post, the big picture and play is currently underway and will be revealed long BEFORE you can anticipate it.
    You don't see any of the big picture and as for 1% for Heron then perhaps you should look at how many original nickel laterite explorers were in it at the time of HRR's entrance (64 I think it was) and compare that figure to today but discount those that have recently joined the fray. Tell me, who is left??
    Heron have been focussed on tying up the whole region for strategic reasons but it has all gone un noticed but not to some.
    Give me those cob webs and dust for I can't get enough!

Sally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.