HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

re: grade is what is all about ! dnatron,It doesn't matter where...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: grade is what is all about ! dnatron,
    It doesn't matter where they will get the $$$$'s to build a plant. That is being taken care of since many months ago.The results of "the cob webs and dust" as you put it will speak for itself.
    The same cob webs and dust that were generated by ANL/MRE but without the same major problems.
    The point is that the plant will be built! Be it Heron in conjunction with or otherwise, the plant will be built!!
    It will be built simply because it will be fed higher long term proven grade, cheaper to operate (for many varied reasons that are commonly known ) more prifitable than existing plants and above all else, despite what you may think, will be the envy of all that see it evolve and produce.
    It may/could be a pity that some of its high generated profits will/could be taken overseas, however, just keep watching for future developments of the BIG PICTURE.
    Is it really too much for you to comprehend?
    Just as ANL evolved into MRE today, they had to start from somewhere but you probably hadn't even heard of ANL at the time of its birth and yet, you give the impression that you are the know all on the subject today.
    The likes of Ravensthorpe (Billiton) and NKNP (Heron) don't even seem to consider Murrin Murrin as an example (past or future) nor as a measuring stick and even Cawse has far better credentials even with far less output.

Just because we have differing opinions and I happen to be behind the eight ball from the start (as MRE have had a very lengthy head start with a lot of help ) then this doesn't mean that you are correct.
    Even you dnatron had to crawl before you could walk.

Just remember that even though you don't share my views, I still love you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.