A football racist ., page-62

1. 28,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I have a couple of questions, please:
    1. Please explain how many possible motives would there be for calling a person an 'ape' and if you can find more than one, then are any of them pleasant, flattering, kind or acceptable in any way at all?
    2. How can booing be "reasonable" and "educated"? This is a new term which I fail to understand. Especially "educated booing"? Wow, I am amenable to learning new things in this forum. Is this another form of kindness, as in "kind booing"?
    Or "pleasant booing"? Or "flattering booing"?

Please do not attempt to join your local debating team. lol

So, the girl needs to be given a fair trial in order to prove that her use of the word 'age' can be proved to be derogatory* when it may have had a reasonable explanation. Give us a break........... Oh, wait a minute. Maybe she was the granddaughter of the famous ape lover, Jane Goodall, and that she was actually admiring Goodes by calling him an 'ape' because she had grown to love and admire them at her grandma's knee. There you are, there is a 0000000000000000000000000000001% possibility (or less) of an 'out' for the young lady. Except for one thing. Truth is the truth, and she wrote a letter of apology, acknowledging she had done wrong, but apparently it's the adults who want to paint her as a much maligned young lady. Bet she rarely gives it a thought and, if anything, enjoying her notoriety in front of her classmates.

*showing a critical or disrespectful attitude (dictionary definition)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.