i also watched all 45mins of AgAu's embedded video which i found...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    i also watched all 45mins of AgAu's embedded video which i found really interesting. The migration of the blue collar worker to green collar worker, distanced based economics making "Globo" economies migrate back to "Loco" economies. I recommend watching it as i think this is where the debate will heat up.

The most glaringly obvious thing for me was this carbon tax is too early, and completely unfair for only a handful of countries to embark on this path without big players.

This is in contrast to the speakers message which was this new paradigm should come in 10 to 15 months not 10 to 15 years. At that point i started to get a tad skeptical of motivations for big banks trading carbon, and speculating oil through the roof. It still has big bank scam stigma attached to it IMO.

The middle ground of politics is taking a steady, longer approach IMO. I think this is the no mans land both Labor (to free them from the Greens) and Liberal realise they need desparately to claim first.

Again, anyone that's want to debate this topic should really listen to this video no matter what your persuasion. I think it would take the discussion to a higher level.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.