FUT 0.00% 1.4¢ future corporation australia limited

a video well worth watching about the fracture process in tight...

1. 3,891 Posts.

a video well worth watching about the fracture process in tight resevoirs.

http://www.oerb.com/Default.aspx?tabid=242

Its a long winded video, and its a yank one at that but well worth watching. I truelly believe because of what they have already announced and its nearology to a huge producing field that holders are in for a treat this xmas. Im in the que for more at .006.

I also think that jhunt may have something.

"Now here's something a little odd- there is no mention of the 10,000 psi result in the FUT announcement, but there is in the PRA announcement. And that info would seem critical. Could it be that there is a little bit of sp manipulation going on here to allow special interest groups to buy in at bargain prices? Just a thought. Anyway, I wouldn't sell into it.
    Just a speculative shot at a conspiracy theory. Could be they just forgot to add it."

"By the way 10000 psi is a pretty good result for the pressure test. Tho, You have to ask yourself, why the dramatic trading halt for this interim result- it certainly did build up people's expectations and set them up for a fall. This, in addition to the lack of precise info in the FUT announcement obviously exacerbated yesterdays dump- and there were plenty of sharks circling to pick off the 122mill shares offloaded at .006 and .007."

Cheers and happy xmas in advance to those that like me think we are on a big winner here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.