BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

A free iron ore business anyone, page-8

1. 8,527 Posts.
    could you all enunciate this debate in plainer english - I don't get a word of what the heck you're all talking about! was an IOH holder - now a BCI holder - very angry at being smooth talked into taking up this t/o offer by the IOH Board - so where does that leave me - and thousands like me. Need some concrete answers - and no-one, it seems, re. the relevant companies, seema to give two hoots - that we've all ended up like this.

Bet Kerry Stoke's Christmas is luxurious. And that he never even gives a passing thought to how we small holders, who have lost so much, have all ended up -- believing the glowing recommendations at the time re. this t/o, and from various sources. This event was portrayed as something "great" when it happened - the price of BCI alone at the time - around $3.27 - and, now, we're all told - what mugs we've all been, and how it's (really) the pits! (And why didn't we see this coming?) Huh?

Where's ASIC when you need them. Probably all "broken up" by now, and in Portsea, airing out posh beach palaces -ready for the two months summer soujorns - them and various Board Members - and their mates - rich wives - designer clothes - spoilt kids - packing for the long stints at the six-star boutique resorts of Asia.
    No worries! (Wouldn't THAT be nice!)

So thanks to the ex-Board of IOH. Hope your Xmas is rosy. Enjoy the caviar - and the Dom Perignon. Same to all the company excutives overseeing this rampant shorting blitz - what they're doing to the BCI price - greed their total obsession.

As someone once said - when I first started out trading - we're, most of us, just minnows in a great big shark pool. Read it - by sadly, thought I was one of the sharks.

I still cannot understand - how there's NOT more anger - me, I'm angry - AND bitter. This sort of stuff has happened to me - once too often. Surely this drop in the IO price was more predictable, sooner? But now, we're in the dark - share practially worthless, comparatively -- and no answers forthcoming.
    Last edited by iron mike: 11/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.