PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

a free look coming about namibian blocks

1. 50 Posts.

Post #3527 over at HRTPY on IHUB has some interesting comments about the Tower drilling Welwitschia-1 adjacent to Pancon's block

"I think this report for the Tower meeting is Telling, and important.

From Tower meeting

They are likely already at the first target on the well...... in Namibia.

The elephant that they made clear attracted the board, and certainly Nigel Quinton. It's the 'jewel in their crown' and you can tell their is palpable excitement when hey talk about it. In a completely non-factual way and when you consider they will have some info by now, I felt they almost 'gloated' about Namibia and how they got in their early, looked at the data and were establishing themselves as a quality explorer. This is a good thing. This was not a presentation to attract funding, they don't need it. Short term spike on rumour, not worth it. No, this was a confident man proud of what they had achieved.

Nigel said that TRP had pretty much the pick of the acreage when they invested and they chose the block we have as the best there. He also joked that Tullow had been quite smart in jumping in next to them last September (at a premium), again very bullish.
    "

Also Post 3528 & 3531 might be an interesting read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.73K 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13021011 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4185327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.