BSL 0.05% $20.86 bluescope steel limited

a fresh look, page-5

1. 220 Posts.
    yousaid!

Wrong guess
    Strange that showing a skerret of positive sentiment "You must be an employee" is thrust at me.

I'm not an employee, and if I was I would probably be as disgruntled as the rest of you.
    Why? Because BSL now look like cutting back on their staff by a considerable amount.

This will be good news for investors holding stock and who see the downturn being prolonged as costs will be drastically reduced.

It is obviously bad news for employees who may be stood down and for those who are buying stock now on the basis of a predicted upturn fairly soon.

I did say that "BSL looks ready and poised to take full advantage of any market upturn"
    If that doesn't happen, then virtually all the points I made are negated, and the shares no longer look attractive.

P.S. Why do so many posters in the BSL forum have little personal digs at each other.
    Looking back over the posts here it is very prevalent.

Mind you I sometimes get a bit heated also but why don't we just stick to discussing the facts and try to help each other understand and interpret the news and trends.
    That way we can all keep one step ahead of the masses out there who don't read HC.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.86
Change
-0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $9.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.85 $21.00 $20.62 $41.11M 1.973M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4724 $20.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.86 3236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.