A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

A funny thing happened at the supermarket today

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    How could I forget? I usually read HC every night after work - along with threads on some other companies, it might take an hour each night to read it all, study things, compare against other websites/broker advice, etc. I'm trying to do my homework - but it doesn't really feel like homework.

With all this reading, I usually think about A2M every day - and I'm a holder as well.

So this morning I popped into Aldi, and saw 2 litres of A2 low fat milk - I don't have problems with lactose/digestion etc., but I remembered the HC posters who said their digestion problems were no more after switching to A2.

At the checkout, I load my groceries, and the woman in front of me notices that I took some A2 from the milk section. She told me that she tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. I mentioned where it was, and she said that she must have missed it.

After a pause of two seconds, I asked if she'd like me to run back and get a bottle for her. She said yes please. Mind you, her groceries were being scanned, so I had maybe 20 seconds before my stuff would be scanned.

So off I ran - I grabbed a bottle, and got back to the checkout. I made it back in time, and she thanked me twice - once when I got back, and once when she left the shop.

In all the rush, I forgot that I was a holder of A2 - I just wanted to help her.

On the way back to the car, I thought to myself, "oh yeah, I'm a holder of A2 - I just helped get more sales! "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.