RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

a further worry at this time, page-31

1. 27,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3159
    pongo, why would you ever buy into a stock at 20c which in your vibe is worth nothing?

If it all turns to dust as you continue to viberate, then you would just be throwing x dollars away, no matter what the SP is? Am I not correct under you point of view?

Unless of course you simply beleive that there is likely to be some short term sellers to drive the price down, into a stock which you beleive has long term merrit?

If this is the case, those that hold, don't hold because it has lost 20%, gained 20%, we hold it becasue in Australia, as investors who hold for 12 months plus, when this baby goes 10000% gain, we will get half our profits for free due to a capital tax gains concession. To take a chance of selling out now to wait for your Vibe of a lower price, simply doesn't compensate our time invested.

According to Pong,

Perhaps we pick it up at his vibed discount, 30% cheaper?

But the down side is that while we're waiting on the sidelines, it goes balistic and we miss the boat!

So, you see Pongo, the faithful, simply wont sell.
    The risk against not holding is far to great, against any attempt to get a bottom entry price.

And if this one does go ballistic, and a huge take over offer comes into play, within say 6months, those who have held this one for 12month plus in AUS, are in the box seat.

Hope this has enlightend you to my invesment thinking anyway, so that you understand why your words seem to fall on deaf ears.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.