ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

a future $billion company in the near-term..., page-44

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Tonga face, have been following ADO since the initial spike in 2010 and has always remained on my watch list since then.

Yes you are right, Nov was when I entered ADO. I always let the price action do the talking and last weeks performance prompted me to sell.

We had quite a strong Mon last week followed by 4 days of sell off. For me its about protecting capital/profits and to remain flexible. I certainly have viewed ADO as long term idea and still do. But as the sp goes higher I think its important to ask yourself as many questions as you can.

I have noticed more and more positive posts on HC about ADO especially over the weekend, and i also notice that they seem to be having a less and less affect on the sp, Todays price action appears quite weak to me when compared to the 3 previous mondays.

Lastly yes if traders had more of a longer term focus then imo we wouldnt have been weak from last Tues - Friday. You have to treat the trend for what it is. But if any stock is doing what it shouldnt be im not going to argue with it and give up my hard earned profits.

cheers

good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.