NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

a future for nen ?, page-3

1. 2,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

Good Post Kezza, hope neon can get some good news soon.

The problem which many investors, especially longer term holders including myself, were delt a severe blow yesterday. As investors you must have a stop loss, and that stop loss is not the same if you are trading stocks in very short time frames (as it turns out, would have been more healthy) the long time stop loss safety net was triggered yesterday.

Yesterday we witness that breach. The closing share price below 0.25cents very long term support level held since 17/03/2011.

Personally speaking from a business point of view, neon needs to have success with PD 2 well. This is way more important that Vietnam in the companies short term revenue growth. I am going to sum it up, because it is that important for long term success. This is why:-

1. To keep a substain share price leading into the Vietnam drilling, a company must prove that they are able to have a healthy flow of oil and gas from other assets.

2. Without PD 2 success, the company lends itself into a one trick pony and at the very mercy of the large institutional and sophisticated investors who have the resources and ability to drive the share price down to lavels not seen since late 2010. e.g.(Coolstocks view - this is why)

3. This is why i have been so bullish. I gave the PD 2 well a very high level of success. But management have encountered problems which has been very unfortunate and a huge cost to us shareholders. Rules are Rules and they cannot be ignored.

4. PD 2 success = higher revenue = more cash flow = greater profit to cover expenses = A company that is not at the mercy of other external forces. They are in effect proving to the market place - hey, look at us at Neon, we are producing, we are self maintained and we are slowly increasing production on a scale that is befitting a company telling the market that we are a becoming a mid tier oil and gas company on our own MERIT. e.g.(MAD)

With PD 2 success, Neon can drive the share price on its own MERITS. Its share price will hold clout, and people like Ben C, at brokers on YMYC will be unable to talk rubbish, because it would expose how much knowledge and understanding they really have.

Coolstocks will not get his wish if Neon can get the problems fixed and hopefully PD 2 will start flowing oil and gas.

If not, the share price will not hold as we have already had a small taste of! The breach has occurred and it will become a major breach in the coming weeks if PD 2 is unsuccessful. This is my view and my opinion only, based on telling evidence that is before us all.

Good luck everyone, we definitely need it!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.