AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Good post Dr, I did put up some text a while back (too much for...

1. 11,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Good post Dr, I did put up some text a while back (too much for some) which pointed to the death of the firebird and the exponential growth of the EV, but enough on that, what about this stock?

Putting aside all the pained guys and girls who paid double what it is now, years ago and don’t even want to hear todays story, “if the SP is not going to give my money back now I will disengage” that’s all OK and I get it, just throw this post in the corner with the rest.

But this stock has performed very well over the last 12 months, given the situation macro, no point labouring the points on raising cash and spending it over the last 9 months we do know a stellar build looks to have been completed without any of the hell I have seen on prior builds with my money, some even had hand out again before the concrete was poured!

This week I have seen some real strength in the SP IMHO, I am sure you do see different things depending upon your position, I was buying in low 7’s and not many wanting to give this away, the “vibe” (think Castle) makes me very confident on news, execution and forward planning of AN and PB, it has a nice feel to it for me, yes I hear the angry mob, what! The SP is #!@!@! However I am sure it will improve, but again all IMHO.

I was not a buyer today, but were I in the market I would be anywhere around here, IMHO we are sitting on a false low. Time will tell, as we know.

Now to the cautionary bit: -

As always, dyor
    Spend your own money
    Don’t trust all you read on HC

And know that money is way overvalued anyway, that’s the true funny bit.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.