SMN 0.00% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

A.G.M., page-7

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Just Bob, there are a lot of deals and other b/s going on behind the scenes with the way management have handle
    the PR and information to market since early 2016.

We as shareholders witnessed the true market value of where the share price should be sitting today, from August 2016 run up on expectation of agreement. Yes, that's right $2.50 to$2.75 is where the share price should be right now! Why is this no so, asked your illustrious leader T.C. At the AGM.

Technology stocks world wide are going through the roof, the market globally is on a run like no other, but here we are after the Delta deal, and soon AEM deal and prob not far away from other deals, but SMN share price is approximately the same as it was 2 years ago!

We have a market cap of about 168 million, yet I can look at nearly any company with less credentials than SMN, and their market cap is multiples of ours.

The investment community is not interested in SMN, due to management not supporting the stock. Until that changes we can not progress.

Do you think PLS , BIG, A2M to name a few have such massive market caps because management keep selling their shares? I don't think so.

Ask why management will not support their company, by showing support in holding onto their shares instead of massive selling, like day traders?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.