GIB 0.00% 3.6¢ gibb river diamonds limited

I've heard labs are flat out, upto 4-6 weeks for assays. Result...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    I've heard labs are flat out, upto 4-6 weeks for assays. Result shouldn't be too far away hopefully.
    You really need to get a grasp on what has gone on regarding Ellendale and Blina. I think you fail to take into account the time it takes for approvals.
    There is only really one perhaps wasted year regarding GIB and Blina/Ellendale, and that was last year due to the sale option over Highland Plains falling through. A deposit was paid and the transaction looked likely to happen, to fall through was un-expected.
    The year before was no go due to waiting for approvals and this year was covid and perhaps a re-think on priority due to Ellendale being a more advanced mining opportunity. I would not class this year as a wasted year as GIB after winning the Ellendale tender applied for EL's and MlL's over the area. Ellendale ML approvals are being progress and should hopefully be ready to go next year. I wouldn't be surprised if GIB commences some site works this year on the approved plant sight but we will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.614M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 13702 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GIB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.