GBE 7.32% 4.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Fair point Saggy but you could make case upon case for numerous...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Fair point Saggy but you could make case upon case for numerous listed companies flagging nothing but crap.

There's been a lot of changes in the last few years regarding GBE ownership/management - but the big one is the delay with Malawian mining regulations being overhauled, with international finance and aide to assist, establish and implement a framework to benefit Malawian people/environment and the like - this takes considerable time obviously - throw in a change of government.
    You can not progress a feasibility - sit at the table until the Malawian government completes an adopts the above - but what remains is a definitive resource, full mining process technology from the 40tonne shipment to China. When/if negotiations and terms are agreed things will progress rapidly.

GBE are doing what is right - conserving cash under new management until the above can occur. Taking cost effective approach with graphite exploration.

What your saying is like what happened to the REO spin off that Dick Sumich flagged in 2011/2012.

I've been very critical myself but delays are circumstantial - it"ll be on soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.