LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

A gift at these prices, page-115

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I've written extensively on LVT and had a sell on the stock consistently and at higher prices

you would have been better to have listened to my calls at the time . the evidence is irrefutable as it is on this forum

I n terms of factual data

I have provided many times historical analysis of 4Cs and the likelihood of the company reaching cashflow break even and Citi have today validated my analysis independently

I have no desire to down ramp a stock but I would err on the side of caution and conduct your own thorough and lengthy research on the company before casting assertions about me or my motivations

wrt your other comments have no desire to own this company at these prices and I am flattered
    you think my small contribution will move the share price and I will profit from this. I think you are deluded frankly and I find your comments quite hostile and inappropriate

I don't expect an apology but I wound suggest that getting emotional because someone has a different view will not put you in a rational frame of mind to make investment decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.