LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

A gift at these prices, page-23

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I have a son nearly 30 who, with his business partner, currently runs 3 companies and is about to start a 4th. They have a very different approach to business to existing generations. Their creativity is enlivened  by various in and out of office activities to free their thinking to deliver what is new in their field. 

It is the lifeblood of companies to at the cutting edge of the latest technology, like Livetiles,  to be able to see forward to where that may lead and  put it into a concrete and practical format, all done in a rapidly moving market.

This is not done by guys wearing shirts and ties sitting behind a desk. However Livetiles has an excellent CFO in Matt a successful fund raiser for Macquarie Bank, an experienced operator at a high level who would be well aware of all the potential pitfalls. This is not their first go at starting a business. So far they have consistently delivered outstanding results and I see from the latest release are moving their AI solution to another level.Sophisticated Investors just showed $27m of faith after carrying out their DD.

Maybe they would have been better opening on  the Nasdaq. They have my full support. Do your own DD and watch what how they perform actions speak louder that words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.