FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Invest in Stuttgart! Four interesting enterprises found. 04. May...

1. 31 Posts.
    Invest in Stuttgart! Four interesting enterprises found. 04. May 2009 13:36 The analysts of the Smallcap investor published the following interesting report: Zimtu Capital: (WKN A0RDR9) Can be described as Inkubator or fund. The enterprise has only 6.5 million shares out-constantly, possesses however an expanded Beteiligungsportfolio and a sufficient cash over with the next raw material boom thereby to be. Unfortunately the liquidity is very poor and from there must one Orders absolutely limited adjust. We take the enterprise on the Watchlist. Terra venture: (WKN A0MKCM) We already often wrote over the enterprise, however now the time moves to invests more near. The uranium values seem to begin now to turn. Cameco, Denison and our sample depot value uranium ore made the beginning in the last weeks. Focus of mineral: (WKN A0F610) This enterprise is a gold producer in Australia, who wants to increase its production until 2010 on 100,000 ounces in the year and also in addition the financial means and the potential has. Unfortunately the enterprise already emitted and noted billion shares to 2.5 from there only with 0.015 euros. Absolutely watch out please here and absolutely a limit set. Aerocast: (WKN A0RGN3) Aerocast is a manufacturer of airplane parts. The enterprise was only created before a few years, however the enterprise already pulled several large customers ashore. The market capitalisation is euros very small with 1,4 millions and is expressed attractive thereby. The management left a first-class impression. Here one can begin a few pieces collect, however one must limit strictly and probably change over to the stock exchanges in Canada. As said, the exhibitors on the INVEST of this year were less, however the quality was higher. I believe that I a few interesting enterprises found here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.