PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

A golden opportunity?, page-4

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Hi Trees, Good for you,
    So ABU in quarterly tells the market we are cash flow positive but have increased
    costings way over guidance, but as Directors we don't consider it necessary to clarify
    or elaborate?!!!!!!!!
    Directors can't play the ignorant card here & would have imo been fully aware of the resulting effect on the s/p, Directors also felt it necessary to issue the same day
    our notice of A G M?!!!! - seriously W T F!!,
    After any potential investors finish reading the AGM notice why would they or
    sophisticated & professional investors buy into ABU, as they would now envisage
    a likely placement-(& with out explanation of increased costings ), the reality is they
    won't, & haven't, until the s/p hits these ridiculous all time lows we are having
    to currently endure.

IMO -If enough investors send a clear message to ABM Directors that enough is
    enough, & we therefore expect future investors to pay fair market price if they wish
    to become invested in ABU, as we are sick & tired of our capital being destroyed
    through DILUTION of percentage of our holdings, & imo directors potentially having down ramped ABU'S s/p
    & THROWING FREEBIE'S TO YOUR MATE'S IN THE BIG END OF TOWN,
    WITH OUT FEELING ITS NESSASARY TO GIVE EXPLANATION!

NO there has been a clear precedence of behavior in previous years with this having
    been the result year after year.
    ABU has left me -( having been a very long time invested ) feeling gutted & betrayed
    yet again & I therefore will vote as there has been no attempt to clarify AGAINST all resolutions as I feel one has to make a stand eventually.
    ASIC -DIAL IN
    all above imo -salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 30/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.206K 402K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 22438615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17801855 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.