NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Kiwi you state this:"Do you think AC would have recommended NKP...

1. 664 Posts.
    Kiwi you state this:

"Do you think AC would have recommended NKP knowing that there was a band on drilling on two of the richest farms.
    That they were in court fighting not to loose these farms?"

AC travelled personally to SA in June to research the NKWE recommendation.

The only comment made in reference to the court cases is this from his June update:

"I also asked about the old legal case regarding land rights on one small area on the edge of their property. Mphalele described it as a frivolous case that has no base at all. It has already been thrown out of court several times for being groundless, and he sees no chance of it progressing further. This case was first brought to court before X-Strata set up the JV option, and if there was any merit to the case X-Strata would never have made a move."

I believe absolutely that if he had known of the challenge's potential to win in court, he would have told his subscribers, and probably not have given a buy recommendation.

My take on this is that he had the wool pulled well and truly over his eyes regarding the potential for an adverse court case outcome. This was to him in person. It could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to mislead him.

It stretches the bounds of credibility that management were unaware of this potential, and the effect a recommendation from D&D would have on the share price.

It raises the question as to where some of the profits have gone from sales of shares to shareholders after the boost in share price following the D&D recommendation.

Given the lack of disclosure of these matters from the company directors, some of whom must have known the true facts around these issues, it will be important to exclude any profit-taking by insiders or their associates.

I note many companies have recently issued announcements detailing strict rules on insider trading, pursuant to amendments to the ASX listing rules. NKWE has also issued such an announcement. A timely reminder of the potential for legal consequences of such trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.